Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihre Erfahrungen besser machen.
Opticon NLV1001 is a ultra-compact and lightweight fixed-position barcode scanner that uses Opticon’s proprietary scan engine technology for quick and accurate results.
Compact Fixed-Position Design
At just 18.5 g (0.7 oz) without a cable and 3 cm (1.2 in) wide, the light and ultra-compact design of the
Opticon NLV1001 allows for integration into small spaces.
Plug and Scan Installation
The Opticon NLV1001 comes with mounting holes located on the sides and bottom of the compact housing to maximize mounting options and several interfaces that provide for fast integration.
High Performance Laser Engine
The advanced laser scan engine used in the Opticon NLV1001 offers reliable and improved scanning of all 1D codes including poorly printed and low quality symbols.
Integrated Auto Triggering
In addition to the standard software and manual trigger options, the Opticon NLV1001 integrates an Auto Trigger that automatically initiates scanning of codes all in a compact form factor.
Ensure Data Accuracy
Embedded feature for scanning barcodes twice reduces discrepancies and ensures data accuracy even if the code is oriented in reverse.
- Opticon NLV-1001 Compact Fixed Position Laser Barcode Scanner
- Artikel number 11614 Opticon NLV-1001 USBHID/VCP (keyboard)
- Artikel number 11615 Opticon NLV-1001 USBVCP/HID (serial port) (Project item)
- Artikel number 11616 Opticon NLV-1001 WEDGE (Project item)
- Artikel number 11613 Opticon NLV-1001 RS232-DB9PTF
- Artikel number 11988 Opticon NLV-1001 RS232-5M NO CONNECTOR (Project item)
- Voltage requirement: 5 V ± 10%
- Current consumption: 85 mA (typical use), max. 150 mA
- Light source: 650 nm visible laser diode
- Scan method: bi-directional scanning
- Scan rate: 100 scans/sec
- Reading pitch angle: -35 to 0°, 0 to +35°
- Reading skew angle: -50 to -8°, +8 to +50°
- Reading tilt angle: -20 to 0°, 0 to +20°
- Curvature: R>15 mm (EAN8), R>20 mm (EAN13)
- Reading width: depending on reading distance and barcode label resolution
- Min. resolution at PCS 0.9: 0.127 mm / 5 mil
- Min. PCS value: 0.45
- Depth of field
- Depth of field: at PCS 0.9, Code 39
- 70 - 630 mm / 2.76 - 24.80 in (res. 1.0 mm / 39 mil),
- 50 - 400 mm / 1.97 - 15.75 in (res. 0.5 mm / 20 mil),
- 50 - 240 mm / 1.97 - 9.45 in (res. 0.25 mm / 10 mil),
- 50 - 130 mm / 1.97 - 5.12 in (res. 0.15 mm / 6 mil),
- 60 - 100 mm / 2.36 - 3.94 in (res. 0.127 mm / 5 mil)
- Supported 1D barcode Symbologies: JAN/UPC/EAN (WPC) incl. add on, Chinese Post, Codabar/NW-7, Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, IATA, Industrial 2of5, Interleaved 2of5, ISBN-ISMN-ISSN, Korean Postal Authority code, Matrix 2of5, MSI/Plessey-UK/Plessey, RSS, S-Code, Telepen, Tri-Optic, Composite codes
- Supported 2D barcode Symbologies: MicroPDF417, PDF417
- Available interfaces: RS232C, Keyboard Wedge, USB(HID keyboard /VCP serial port)
- Temperature in operation: -10 to 45 ºC / 14 to 113 ºF
- Temperature in storage: -20 to 60 ºC / -4 to 140 ºF
- Humidity in operation: 20 - 85 % (non-condensing)
- Humidity in storage: 20 - 90 % (non-condensing)
- Ambient fluorescent light rejection: 3,000 lx max.
- Ambient direct sun light rejection: 50,000 lx max.
- Ambient incandescent light rejection: 3,000 lx max.
- Antistatic electricity: 10 kV (non-destructive)
- Shock drop test: 0.75 m / 2.5 ft drop onto concrete surface
- Protection (dust and moisture, IEC529): IP 43
- Dimensions: 30 x 20 x 43.3 mm / 1.18 x 0.79 x 1.70 in
- Weight body: Ca. 18.5 g / 0.7 oz (excl. cable)
- Connector Keyboard Wedge: DIN6 F/M
- Connector RS232: DB9 F-PTF with external power
- Created by Opticon shop
- Connector USB: USB-A
- Laser safety class: JIS-C-6802 Class 1, IEC 60825-1 Class 1, FDA CDRH Class I
- Product compliance: CE, FCC, VCCI, RoHS
- 2 year Manufacturer warranty / Fabrieks garantie