Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihre Erfahrungen besser machen.
The device enables each organization to integrate barcode companion scanning in a simple and efficient way into various mobile applications, including sales and service, retail point-of-sale (POS), inventory management, asset tracking, visitor registration and inventory.
Bluetooth & USB communication interface
For data transmission to a Bluetooth hosting device, two profiles are available on the Opticon OPN2006.
The SPP profile allows the user to use a data loading tool and configure some Bluetooth transmission settings. For direct transmission without using any tools the HID profile will fit the immediate wireless transfer needs. In occasions where Bluetooth is not provided, access by the USB port enables (cabled) data transfer to any USB device.
Scanning control by two buttons
Using this Opticon OPN2006 high performance laser scanner is very easy – scan a barcode and it will be stored automatically.
When you make a mistake, the lower button allows you to re-scan the barcode in order to remove the item from the memory.
Wide storage & large capacity
Over 20.000 codes can be stored on the Opticon OPN2006 and removed by the user at any time.
Large application flexibility is provided in this lightweight Opticon OPN2006 of less then 30 grams (1 ounce).
- Opticon OPN-2006 Pocket Memory Scanner with Bluetooth
- Article number: 13336 Opticon OPN-2006
- CPU: 32-bit O/S: Proprietary Software: 4 applications available (also programmable in C-language. free software development kit with free rX compiler) rtc: Supports year, month, day, hour, minute, second (leap year supported)
- flashrom: 512 kB RAM: 96 kB
- external flashrom: 1 MB
- operating indicators visual: multi color led (red/green/orange/blue)
- non-visual: Buzzer
- entry options: 2 keys total, 1 function key, 1 scan key
- USB: Mini USB, Ver. 1.1, USB-VCP (USB-hid and USB-MSD on request)
- Bluetooth: Ver. 3.0, SPP, hid, 1 to 1 connection, master & slave mode, authentication and encryption
- rechargeable Battery: lithium-ion Polymer 3.7V 240mah
- operating time (Batch): 1.000 scans (1 scan / 5 sec) operating time (idle): 1-2 months
- operating time (Bluetooth): Ca. 12 hours RAM Data
- retention time (empty): Ca. 72 hours ram data retention time (full): 1-2 months
- charging Method: enclosed USB cable
Barcode Scanner Optics
- light source: 650 nm visible laser diode scan method: Vibrating mirror scan rate: 100 scans/sec reading Pitch angle: -25 to 0Ëš, 0 to +25Ëš reading skew angle: -40 to -8Ëš, +8 to +40Ëš reading tilt angle: -20 to 0Ëš, 0 to +20Ëš curvature: r>15 mm (ean8), r>20 mm (ean13) Min. PCS ValUe: 0.45 Depth Of field: at PCS 0.9 UPC, 80 - 300 mm / 3.15 - 11.81 in (1.0 mm / 39 mil), 60 - 250 mm / 2.36 - 9.84 in (0.5 mm / 20 mil), 60 - 200 mm / 2.36 - 7.87 in (0.25 mm / 10 mil), 60 - 130 mm / 2.36 - 5.12 in (0.15 mm / 6 mil), 60 - 110 mm / 2.36 - 4.33 in (0.127 mm / 5 mil)
- Barcode (1D): Jan/UPC/ean incl. add on, Codabar/nw-7, Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, gS1-128 (ean-128), gS1 DataBar (rss), iata, industrial 2of5, interleaved 2of5, iSBn-iSMn-iSSn, Matrix 2of5, MSi/Plessey-Uk/Plessey, S-Code, telepen, tri-Optic Postal code: Chinese Post, korean Postal authority code
- temperature in operation: 0 to 40 ËšC / 32 to 104 Ëšf temperature in storage: -20 to 60 ËšC / -4 to 140 Ëšf humidity in operation: 20 - 85% (noncondensing) humidity in storage: 20 - 85% (non-condensing) ambient light immunity: white 4,000 lx max, fluorescent 4,000 lx max, direct sun 80,000 lx max droptest: 1.5 m / 5 ft drop onto concrete surface vibration test: 10 - 100 hz with 2g for 30 min protection rate: IP 42
- dimensions (w X h X D): 32 x 62 x 16 mm / 1.26 x 2.44 x 0.63 in
- weight body: Ca. 29 g / 1.0 oz (incl. battery) case: ABS, Black
Regulatory & safety
- Product compliance: Ce, fCC, VCCi, rohS, JiS-C-6802 Class 2, ieC 60825-1 Class 2, fda cdrh Class ii